Flexxaire Inc. is a progressive and innovative company focused on designing and manufacturing fans for diesel engines. Based in Edmonton, Flexxaire serves a variety of industries throughout Canada and around the world.
Flexxaire competes globally in the manufacturing industry by continually improving processes and using the highest quality machines and tools to their full capabilities. While having excellent machines is one advantage, having great employees operating the machines is essential to the continuous success of Flexxaire.
Reporting to the Production Manager, Flexxaire is currently recruiting a Fan Assembler to join the capable and growing production team.
The following experience is required:
- 1-2 years of mechanical assembly experience
- Knowledge of appropriate use and care for hand tools, air, and electric torque wrenches
- Advanced knowledge of all safety practices
The following experience is an asset:
- Lean and 5S
The following qualities are required:
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Strong manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Time management and organizational skills
- High level of initiative in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble Fan products
- Use equipment & tools properly & efficiently
- Maintain inventory of product in workstations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Strive to meet quotas without compromising quality
- Train and mentor other employees within the production team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Flexxaire offers competitive wages, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees.
If you feel you fit the overall profile, please clearly demonstrate this in your cover letter and resume when applying.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Send your Application.