Flexxaire Inc. is a progressive and innovative company focused on designing and manufacturing fans for diesel engines and coolant distribution systems for CNC machines under the brand FlexxCool.
Based in Edmonton, Flexxaire serves a variety of industries around the world.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Assistant is a member of the marketing team and is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
The work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice in line with our high standards, increasing the number of followers, ‘likes’ and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs
- Ensure the website is fully optimized for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links with.
- Generate content for our communication channels.
- Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others.
- Collaborate with the internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategies.
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Create marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, brochures, and presentations.
- Be the point of contact for tradeshows around the world.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Creativity with results focus.
- Ability to assume responsibility for a task as directed.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English, French is a plus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Email and social marketing
- Google AdWords and Analytics
- Knowledge of API design is a plus
Send your Application.