JOB DESCRIPTION: COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Job Purpose & Summary
Reporting to the Vice President Sales & Marketing, the communication manager is responsible for the implementation of innovative marketing strategies to expand the brands FLEXXAIRE and FLEXXCOOL in North America and Europe. The position will be responsible for telling the Flexxaire and FlexxCool story in a compelling and engaging way. This position will play a key role in the digital business strategy of the company.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Oversees FLEXXAIRE’s and FLEXXCOOL’s brand through content, web sites, advertising, emails, and all social channels.
- Leads and develops digital marketing and social media strategies, establishing quantitative and qualitative means to assess, measure, and communicate the success of ongoing digital experience efforts.
- Engage with customers and develop testimonials.
- Manages our data-driven marketing strategy, including the end-state vision of how we use data and insight to drive segmentation, targeting, messaging, and CRM.
- Manages brand marketing initiatives such as trade shows.
- Continually evaluates and optimizes strategy for maximum effect across all digital platforms. Leverages data & marketing analytics to optimize campaigns, gain insights and measure ROIs.
Occupational Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Minimum software knowledge requirement:
- Google AdWords
- Photo Editing
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis and statistical software (i.e. Rstudio) is considered an asset
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
if you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com