Flexxaire Inc. is a progressive and innovative company focused on designing and manufacturing reversible engine cooling fans for diesel engines.
Based in Edmonton, Canada, Flexxaire serves a variety of industries around the world, such as construction, agriculture and forestry, to name a few, and works directly with the top players in the market.
Reporting to the Sales Manager Europe, and hired by our European division based in Switzerland, the OEM Account Manager will be responsible for our business success in Germany and Austria.
The ideal candidate has technical and business experience in industrial machinery, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. The OEM Account Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. He/She will partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
Frequent travels throughout Germany and Austria, as well as excellent German language skills, are required for this position.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and potential clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.
- Experience working independently in a remote office environment.
- Experience in the engine cooling industry is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resume to Simone Drera, VP of Sales & Marketing, SDRERA@FLEXXAIRE.COM.