We’re Hiring!April 11, 2022
Sales Manager – The Americas
Flexxaire Inc. is an Alberta-owned and operated manufacturing company with a global customer base.
Located in Edmonton, AB, Flexxaire conducts business in more than 40 countries and is looking to continue expanding its customer outreach.
Our unique technology helps OEMs and machine owners improve the efficiency of their heavy equipment, reduce downtime, and maximize the ROI of their machines.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to direct and keep developing our business in the Americas.
Direct and oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives in North and South America.
Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs.
Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Lead and direct the work of others.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs effectively.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal targets, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide reports of field sales success and communicate VOC data.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts and provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict, ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Maintain the Customer Relationship Management platform (CRM) up to date, ensuring information is shared and available.
Skills & proficiencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum ten years of experience in sales, preferably in the heavy equipment or manufacturing industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PivotTables, Vlookup, data analysis and effective visualization.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices. Knowledge of Zoho CRM is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese will be an asset.
To apply follow the link here: https://ca.indeed.com/job/sales-manager-americas-c6c63bd76485b4e9